nuffnang1

Thursday, April 13, 2006

*time management*

FUCK!
i'm aint good at it.
yet i'm doing things that will occupy MORE time.
damnit.
how am i gonna cope when school reopens?
lets list down on the things which i HAVE to do.

MONDAY
school

TUESDAY
school
SP band prac

WEDNESDAY
school
orchestral prac

THURSDAY
school

FRIDAY
school
SP band prac

SATURDAY
orchestral prac

SUNDAY
SWS band prac.

FUCK.
that will be my permanent schedule till holidays and
sweden music comp.
argh...
i've got like NO fucking life sia....


now i have to add my working schedule.
damnit.
abang is expecting alot from me.
I'M A FUCKING PART-TIMER.
you cant expect us to work 6times a week!
yeah!
u guys are short of staff.
BUT WE ARE SCHOOLING!
argh....
i guess it's time to quit and concerntrate
on my studies.....
time will tell.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: