nuffnang1

Saturday, August 25, 2007

*DUMB BLONDE*

today i bleached my hair.
it's a normal routine.

bought gatsby hi bleach.
after applying the bleach on,
i hit some keys on the piano.

after 10 minutes (supposed to leave for
20 minutes for full effect),
i washed the bleached out.

after i wiped my hair dry,
went over to see the end result.

"ARGH!!!!!!"

i had the shocked of my life.
i screamed so loud that my sister
who was in her room came out worried.

OMFG!

my hair was totally orangy-red.
omg.

previously,
when i dyed using the same bleach,
the effect would not be so obvious.

then i realised the reason this time,
the results was different was because
of my hair treatment.

when i went for hair treatment
last few weeks,
my past 'black dye' came off.
so my natural hair colour
(which was dark brown) was exposed.

so when i bleached this time around,
the effect was more drastic.

OMFG!

argh.

i was dragged out of my house.
i really didnt wanna go out
for dinner and club with the rest.

felt so wierd.
i applied so much wet gel to make
my hair as dark as possible.
=x.
i felt FUGLY (fucking ugly)

met jon at orchard,
he went to clinique
for some facial stuff.

after that,
we went over to cineleisure LJS.
honestly,
i dont like LJS.

i had dessert instead.
chocolate cream with iced milo. =)

since we are supper early to meet the rest
at 11pm,
(and it was 9pm then)
we walked to tanjong pagar.
=)

we stopped by at china square
to use the toilet.
jon helped me with my
'hair-situation'.

went to play by 10.30pm.
met wan cheng and eugene.
omg.
it was such a long time eversince i
last met them.

later on, charlote, hasif,
melvin, colin, jerek
joined us.

the music tonight was boring.
BUT the crowd was fun! haha.

DQ andy was damn funny.
haha,
it was annoying sometimes though.
haha.

the whole night was concluded with
rihanna's "shut up and drive".

headed down to maxwell for supper.

felt quite better compared to the time
where i'm always semi-drunk and high.

lolx.
shared cab back with jon and jerek.

i'm super-uber shagged today.
lolx.
but it was fun though.
=)

PEACE OUT!

No comments: