nuffnang1

Sunday, October 28, 2007

*SWSY re-INTERVIEW*

took a cab down to UPCC.
i WAS on time okies.
=)

band was okies.

today they are interviewing all
confirm members.
lol.
yy asked really random questions.
lol
=)

after band,
alice, jon, wen qin and i headed to
cine for dinner.
we ended up having dinner at pastamania.

OMWASH.
alice and i ordered abit TOOOOO much.
thank goodness we have a
blackhole bin with us.
=)

after dinner,
wen qin left us to meet up with her sis.

alice, jon and i ended up walking
around in town. from cine to heeren then to
wisma.
alice and i bought a white
hair extention! =)

ARGH!
i soooooo hate BREAD TALK transit
at wisma.
i went to the counter and ordered
MOCHA FRAPPE to this lady.
she gave me an order tag
and asked me to wait.
soon alice and jon got their drink.
15 mins later,
my drink have not arrive yet.
i look at the counter,
and staffs were preparing to go home
and clustered at one corner.
NO ONE WAS MAKING MY DRINK!!

i went back over to the counter
and asked for my drink.
the lady told me she'll make it and asked
me to go back to my seat.

then afew minutes later,
she came back.
this time asking me what have i ordered.
=_=!

i went to the counter and cancelled my order.
+_+!

we stroll down to the bus stop
at cine.
bumped into joycelyn (sp band senior)
and yongan.

yongan seemed pissed.

anyways,
the trio headed to harbourfront.

from harbourfront,
alice took 963 and jon took 30 home.

after topping up my card, i met up with iwan.

talked while walking me home.

he then took 963 home from my place.

=)

*some things are supposed to be left
as it is.*

moved on.
=)

PEACE OUT!

No comments: