nuffnang1

Monday, December 24, 2007

*christmas/eve*

not into joyest mood to celebrate
christmas.

bleph.

thanks those wishing me.
it made my day.

anyways,
chrismas eve.
i was working.
people saw a change in my features.
and they kept asking what i did.

EXCUSE ME!
not enough sleep
and rough train trip home from KL.
DUH!
of course i'm tired.

but they kept asking.
so i finally answered,

"oh, i had some botox,
nose job and chin inplants."

so irritating.

and soon,
at night,
my operation manager came up to me and said,

"you know it's HARAM to
do your nose job? god gave u
perfect features and u wanna change it.."

*shake heads*

OMG....
rumours spreading!
haha.

anyways,
i received angbao from
uncle tiang.
haha.
=)
$$$$$$

anyways,
after working.
met up with jack.
we went to BM mac for supper.

spend counting down there. haha.

sian.

went home soon after that.
i was pretty tired.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: