nuffnang1

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

*SACRIFICE ESSENTIALS*

didnt eat anything for the past 36 hours.

so wierd.
i dont feel hungry at all.

it's so not me.
=x

erm.

been thinking too much lately.

i've been on hiatus
just to clear my mind.

i skipped work yesterday.
didnt have the motivation to leave home.

stayed in bed to listen to songs
to relate to my situation.

i hate what i'm going to do next.
either way one of them WILL be hurt.

i have to be tactful yet direct.
i've made up my mind.

after lots of consideration,
i decided to go with someone whom
i'll regret the most if i were to loose you.

it might seemed to be a shallow statement,
but there's alot of hidden meanings to it.

i do not wish to think any further.

either way,
i have to come to a conclusion
and not let both of them
flying in mid air.


thank you for being there for me.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: