nuffnang1

Sunday, December 21, 2008

*SICK!!!!*

left shah's place around 8am.
headed to my house's clinic.
FINALLY IT's OPEN!!!

after getting my 'drugs' i immediately went to bed.
i only had about 1.5hours of sleep.
=(

i cant find any REALLY LAST
minute tenor sax player to replace me.
grrrrrrrrr.

left home around 4pm.
took cab to BOTANICAL garden.

gosh.
head is spinning.
feel like vommiting.
gah!

was lost for about 1hours;
figuring how to walked over to the
SYMPHONY STAGE!
GRRRR....

when i arrived,
i realised that they didnt bring my
tenor sax along!!!

thanks to weiyi,
he drove me back to UPCC
and back to botanical garden.

SWS at BOTANICAL GARDEN
=)

clear blue sky stage over the hills and far away.....performer's view my ALTO MEN. (ppl i talk to...) =)

after band,
i went home.
didnt feel good.
the combination of being drowsy, pains
and restless made me had a short fuse on liebe.

i'm really sorry.

arrived home around 10pm.
had a good rest after a fast shower.

i hate this feelings!!!!!

PEACE OUT!

No comments: