nuffnang1

Friday, November 27, 2009

*THE TRUTH IS OUT*

suddenly,
the truth is out.
and both of us got hurt.
i just need you to tell me the truth,
and finally you did.


i felt sorry for you to feel guilty.
you ought to, you've cheated on me.
but i dont need you to feel guilty and
stay on to this relationship like a leech just because
you are feeling fucking guilty.
it does not work that way.
and i rather cut all ties/ contacts with you if
you feel this way.

and well,
you suggested it.
and you'll get it.
and now u know how i truly treat my ex.
get use to it.

it would take me forever to pick up
the million of pieces you broke me.
no matter how long it takes,
i will do it.
i'll not let you destroy me again
like how you did on valentines day 2009.
thanks for cheating on me that day.

no more tear will be shed for you.
i'm done.
i'm done with everything
everything we do now shall not have any regrets.
it's a mutual understanding.
and i really hope you'll find your perfect man;
no matter where he is.

i tried to be perfect,
but your expectations was too high.
and lastly,
i'm really sorry to have hurt you as well.

and i'm really sorry for you to feel that
13months together was all because
of guilt.
thanks for telling me.
take care always.
take care liebe.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: