nuffnang1

Saturday, February 20, 2010

*HQBO*

HQBO with joe tan. kinda bored,
slept the whole day.
so i was mostly awake at night...
i was hoping to bump into something supernatural;
considering that my 3rd eye is back in business
and i'm in 'singapore's top 10 haunted places'.
=_=!

was talking to linus on the phone
when suddenly i heard a faint-familiar tune
being played at the MDC direction.

the tune,
oh-so familiar...
the instrument...
souna.
very distintive sound.
and it's playing the tune i
always hear beneath my block.
the 'funeral' tune.

i immediately turned back to see where the sound was coming
from.
too bad linus could not hear it over the phone.
i was determined/curious to find out.
but somehow rather,
i ended up covering in my blanket in my ops room.
coward me.
*roll eyes*

the next thing i knew,
my alarm rang at 5.30am.
time for me to pick up breakfast in cookhouse.

CNY visiting to alicia's house today.
yay.


PEACE OUT!

No comments: