nuffnang1

Saturday, December 10, 2005

pissed with nokia......

ok....
nth much happened till later in the day.
was supposed to collect my phone @
NOKIA CARE CENTER
in wheelock.
was supposed to go there from 3pm onwards.
reached there around 4pm.
queued-up for the number....
the lady took my form and did some admin stuff.
said my phone was ready and i have to wait for my turn.
i was alright.
i was still early for work.
till....
i realised that i've been waiting for like 1 hour and
it's still not my turn.
though there were alot of ppl,
but only one counter open!!!!

finally @5.35pm,
my number was rang.
went over to the counter.
he broke the news....

"you requested to change the casing A,B and back right?
i'm sorry to say but we currently do not have the casing."

"wad? i've waited for like 1hour just to find out that u guys
didnt do anything? but yesterday i left my number down
so u guys could contact me if u guys have any last minute
changes. and no one bother to call?"

at this point i was fuming lah.....

"no. we actually did the software upgrade. just the casing not
done. erm..... i'm really so sorry sir..... so.... would u like to
keep the fone here till the casing is done which is about in 1
week or 2 weeks time or would u like to collect it??"

"just gimme back."

he went back to to the 'repair' room.
was gone like 15mins....
then came with my fone....

"here's ur fone sir. sorry for the wait again."

"it's alright. where do i have to sign?"

that was my last words to them.
was actually pissed.
and i find that it was no point arguing anymore.
argh!
reached work about 30mins late.

was deployed as alfresco.
ning han, the new kid was attached to me.
gawd....
she's sweet lah.
just that she's always 'missing!!!'

anyways, after work,
went for supper.
reached home at 1am....
yawn....
PEACE OUT!

No comments: