nuffnang1

Saturday, December 31, 2005

SORRY! (part 2)

26-29 DECEMBER 05
alright, was having band camp.
it was damn tidious lah.....
played the sax till u are sick of it....
the daily routine:

8.00am: wakey-wakey....
8.15am: bathe
9.00am: sectionals
12.00pm: lunch
1.00pm: sectionals
5.00pm: lunch
6.00pm: combine band prac.
11.00pm: lights off.....

its a whole day of practice.
it did both harm and good to me lah....
at the end of the camp,
my gum was bleeding and the teeth were shakey.
used alot of cigarette papers to create an
anti-friction barrier between my lower lips
and my lower teeth....
haha......
on a brighter note....
my tone had finally improve...
though it's not much compared to last time!!
argh!
need more tone building exercise....

the camp was abit boring lah....
except on wed....
during the afternoon lunch,
jiawei let us off.....
yeah.....
so all of us,
played cards in the gerls dorm....

plus siti from horn.... later at night,
after band,
lily khoo called to asked me to meet her
to complete my auto cadd project....
did alot of changes to my actual project....
did from 11pm to 12.30am....
then later,
i met ivan and huaibin....
went to clementi by bus...
ate there..... then we walked back.....
reached back in school around 2.30am....
fell asleep almost instantaneously....
then it was the same routine all over AGAIN!

31 DECEMBER 05
yeah.... was working....
replace someone....
was forced to work....
haha....
coz its mel's bdae....
end work at around 10pm....
was offered a glass of red wine by ricky....
sipped till 11pm....
thats when i realised that i've drank 2 glasses....
haha..... soon it was countdown.....
joyce and me had numourous
'drinking competiton'
total was about
2 glasses of champaign,
1 glass of white wine,
1 glass of red wine,
......
not only dat,
we became drinking frenzy.....
drank jean bean coke, tiger
and finally joyce end it with
barcadi breezer lime....
after coundown,
i took 16 to east coast.......
there was a family chalet....
my father side.
only my younger bro was there with my relatives.....
i felt damn bad....
i was abit tipsy...
didnt wanna stay long....
met marc, chinsy, singy and chupsy.
they were watching movie earlier....
so, from the chalet, we walked all the way to MAC.
MAC was packed.
so we went to STARBUCKS.....
took some pics....
at around 6am,
they went home.
i had to walk back to the chalet....
my left leg suddenly felt paralysed....
omg...
i had to limped back....
it was a
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng,
PAAAAAAAAAAinful,
journey back.......

PEACE OUT!

No comments: