nuffnang1

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

my day....

alright!
my bloody fone giving me problem AGAIN!
yes!

AGAIN!
thankfully!
my fone rang!
someone gave me a wakey!
woots!
exactly @ 7am!
jon called!
WTF!
saved my life.
slept @ 4am the day before....
if ur maths is that excellent,
it's only a 3hrs sleep!!!
wow!
actually i wanted to sleep back.
gawd.
how naggy can someone be?
argh!
called sya to wake her up.
did some seriously last hour mugging!
fuck lah!
didnt study anything!
left about 1 hr to study!
managed to cover half of it!
rushed down to school
and sat for the test.

*FUCK-ness*

a CONFIRM fail!

after the test, me and sya
ate breakfast at fc 3.
and yeah, i didnt ate it all.
i had
*carrot-orange juice [freshly squeeze]
*hotdog-chicken floss bun
*chicken char siew bun
nyeh.....


so jon,
thats my 1/2 healthy meal huh!!!!

later we went to PEEE final lecture.
fucking boring as usual.
couldn't be bothered!

now was brunch period. i had,
*carrot-ornage juice [freshly squeeze]
*fruit platter
-kiwi, red apples & honey dew

so jon, thats my another 1/2 of healthy diet!!!!!!!!!!

later on,
we chiong for our IDEAS presentation for tml.
later while doing halfway,
gaby went missing.
and we did everything ourself!
bloody hell,
this is teamwork to you huh!
somemore got the cheek to ask me do the poster
tonight after my work at 2 am!
fucker!
then what had u done?

anyway,
took a cab down to cine leisure
with sya and aan.
meet up with sya's another bitch....
mary-jane.
had a 'proper lunch'
at cine YOSHINOYA.
so jon thats is 2 meals le!
and i hope u keep to ur bargain of 4 sticks of cigarettes!!!!!!

lepak outside of cine for a while.
then me, sya, mary took
a cab down to INDOCHINE.
mary gonna apply for bar opium!
argh!
i wanna go there!

start working @ 6pm.
since the briefing,
i can feel that i was not well.
i felt dizzy and wanted to vomit.
nyeh!
everyone was so concern.
abang let me off @ 11pm.
wah.
fucking sick and tired sia....
luckily i dont have to do closing.....
or else i would have just fainted.
went back home,
hoping to find that 'someone' online....
haiz.....
*i'm missing someone*

anyways,
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
ppl!

PEACE OUT!

No comments: