nuffnang1

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

STRESSed DAY....

alright,
one day left!
yes!!

ONE DAY LEFT!!!
OMFG.
argh!
tml is PEEE final paper....


had calculated the score i need to get
just to score a 50% for this module.
i just need to score 43/100 for this final paper!
damn!!
it so impossible for me lah....
argh!
and i dont wanna JUST a PASS!
i wanna a GRADE!
i wanna my GPA staying above 3!!!!!
argh!!!!!!!
this suck....
those idiots who said that poly difficult to fail,

BULLSHIT!!!!

argh!

anyways,
today i've overslept.
supposed to meet aan @ SP library by 12pm.
instead i woke up @ 12!
argh....
instead,
met him and sya at 3pm.
went to eat....
seriously,
had no more appetite like last time.
first time didnt finish my food.
i had,

thai chicken rice with egg
and carrot-mango juice [fresh].

later on,
we mugged at library.
OMG!
*pics*
mine desktop. sya's desktop. aan desktop. rubbish photoes. sya's TWO love
[ETZY and strawberry pocky] so difficult lah.
cant concerntrate.
kept thinking of 'them'.
haiz....

anyways,
i'm torn in two.
i cant decide.
why must it happened when my finals are near.
i cant jus put aside my feelings..... right????

*side track*

'studied' till 7pm.
then me and sya took 105
took it all the way to jurong east interchange.
bought some stars and bottles to do.
erm....
shall not elaborate.
should be a secret.....

*zip-ped*

went over to her house.
did some revision and folded some stars.
left there at about 11.15pm.
took 176, then 198 then, 197
and lastly 97.
haha.
reached home in record time....
15mins....

anyways,
now completing my first stack of stars....
and surprisingly,
not my revision!

*fuck*

i'm destined to fail!
argh!

wish me luck for the paper tml @ 6pm-8.10pm.
i NEED it!

PEACE OUT!

No comments: