nuffnang1

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

*blue day*

lol.....
let me start.
woke up later then expected.
took a cab down.
bloody driver being hard-headed
and drop me somewhere behind school.

arrived school late.
sat down in class.
prepared to absorb the lesson.
then i recieved an sms.
IT BROKE MY HEART.
argh.........

thats not only suay.
later at 'circuit analysis' practical,
i got a paper-cut ON MY WRIST!

was kidding with sya that i took the
scissors and sliced myself. lol.

had lunch at FC3.
*pics*
check the errors!! food.... act couple *-random pics-* and went for our next class.
MR gastric-pain is back!
shit!

OMFG!
4 hours of lecture!
i could have just died on the spot!
argh!

school ended at 5pm.
later on, went for band prac.
damn tiring.
goodness.
practice on the clar.
bleph.
i CANT master it!!!!!!!!!!!!
damnit....

during the freshman band,
i accidentally banged my mouthpiece to my mouth!
shit!
not only i got cut lips,
my one and only seasoned reed WAS broken!!!!!!

could this day be any worse.
bleph.
my alto clar. noah's ark. [alto clar 1st page] ******************
to dear,
i think we are under going
the 2nd phrase of out relationship.
i respect ur decision.
******************

someone teach me how to love....

E'er FAMILIA
blue day
PEACE OUT!

No comments: