nuffnang1

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

*sCrew U*

FUCK YOU!
my goodness,
ur attitude stinks
and its repulsive.

its like wtf.
u are acting like some immature bitch.
wad makes u think that
i dont want to go to school?
screw u bitch.
never crossed ur mind that i'm SICK?

and u telling everyone to leave me on my own?
who are u to me?

my-so-called-bestie?

screw u.
consider urself my bestie.
u dont deserve it at ALL.

and wad?
threatening to tell everyone my secrets?
OMFG!
that is so outright CHILDISH.
tell u the truth,
i cant be bothered with u anymore.
i told u in full trust.
it's up to u whether u wanna
let the info out to everyone.

u ARE no longer a trustful friend
in my eyes anymore.
i CANT trust u anymore.
anything u said,
i'll just put it away.
IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

now i'm at my lowest point of my life.
at least u could help me up.
instead u did the other way.
CALL URSELF A FRIEND huh?

SCREW YOU BITCH!

PEACE OUT!

No comments: