nuffnang1

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

*phone!!!!!*

=)

haha.
got my fone!
woots!

took a cab down to SP.
band prac was for awhile.
waste time lo.
ran through the pieces.
then ended at 8pm.
wth lah.

the CRUISE band continue their band prac.
jw helped seklin in noah's ark solo.
i helped huiqi in 'that's wad friends are for' solo.
not bad seh.
she picked up 'vibrato' skills damn fast lah.
fast learner!

anyways,
camwhored with my new phone.!
*pics*

jia wei and sek lin. huiqi attempting vibrato
jW and SL plus momo and me at the back me MOLESTING the bassoon! =)
the LOW Bb and B natural damn orgasmic lah.
can feel your jaws and the instrument vibrate!!!!!!!!
*****

took a bus home.
went to a MAMA shop.
ordered a mutabak.
then suddenly
this old woman came.
she went up to the mama shop.
offering the 5 cent coins in her palm
for a simple meal of a plain roti prata.
the man folded her hands gently and said.
"sit down over here"
and he did a meal out of his generosity
he did that with a warm and gentle smile.
i felt sorry.
took my change and hand her $2.
THATS ALL I COULD GIVE.
i got no other cash lo.
damn.
felt sorry for her.



PEACE OUT!

No comments: