nuffnang1

Friday, June 30, 2006

*AES arts fiesta*

woke up early,
went for school.
final paper.
data communication system.
wadev.
fucking fail AGAIN.

rushed home,
changed.
then me, my sis, and lil bro
took a cab down to yew tee. it's the death ceremony for my late uncle.

according to the customs,
the body have to be cleaned [bathed],
a moment for farewell,
and a brurial.

this was the first time i was exposed so much
about my own customs.
accompanied the body to a mosque in CCK cemetry.
did a friday prayer with my lil bro.
the imam said some prayer and blessed the body.

followed down to the burial site.
OMG.
there was about 20 newly dug up graves.
so this shows that, there are alot off ppl
dying each day.

saw the whole process where they
face the body towards kaabah.
then slowly, soil was being filled.
i felt a closure for my late uncle, OR SO I THOUGHT!

had some KENDURI before i left.
had to meet razinah for the AES art festival.

reached CJC in time.
saw the band!
OMG lah!
miss them like shit sia!

*pics* ******

soon, the concert starts, colourful neon lights
choir accapella hawaian dance street dance contemporary dance
rock bandsec 1 'storm' wannbe finally! AES BAND. i recorded the the video!


oh well.
met them after the concert.
some pics.

my batch trombone section!!! my god bro.
******

later on,
i took 57 direct to my doorsteps.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: