nuffnang1

Thursday, January 10, 2008

*slacking off*

caden called.
he was on his way.
that was about 10.30am?
haha.

i took my time to pack my stuf and preapred.

met him pretty late in harbourfront.

took 166 all the way to AMK.

bought some lunch from MAC before we headed to
his house.

watched some dvds and
i finally completed my sax sixtet.

*yays*

around 8pm,
i headed back to home.
i reached my house area at around 9pm.
it was too early for me to go home,
so i called chris out.
he was heading to play.
so before he head there,
we could meet up for supper?
=)

went over to seah im.
had quite a SPICY supper.
haha.

i had nasi padang.
i told the auntie;

"anything. as long as it's not spicy"

she took some beef rendang and chili fish cake.
=_=!

perspire like hell.
=)

soon by 11pm
i headed for home.

alot of things are
happening.
maybe i'm thinking too much.
bleph.
GOODNIGHT.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: