nuffnang1

Friday, June 20, 2008

*FRIDAY*

aight,
came to work at 10am.
=)

lunch was busy!
grrr!

anyways,
had a good lunch!
lol.

sweet and sour fish,
duck & mango salad,
eggs with prawns. oh,... ya.
iced lychee tea! and we had a nice view too! yay.

soon by 6pm.
i left for home.

and by 10pm,
met jon.
we got our chop at play before
we headed back to my workplace.
i forgot to place my time sheets in.
=_=!
we walked there.
took some random pics. heee. then we walked back.
by the time we reached PLAY
it was already 11.15pm.
bought 2 jugs
and we sat at the couch.
and there was this statue hanging beside me. =_=!
we saw alot of old faces.
haha.

alot of things happened that night.
- bleeding nose (twice)
- met sanjeev and johns matthew (collegues)
- i was high =_=!
- picked up my old bad habit (oops)

jon and i left around 3am.
met yongan di and fiona outside.
haha.
we sat at maxwell
for drinks before we took cab home.
didnt feel too good.

what i saw really
made me changed my opinions of you.
things have changed.


i cant look at you into
the eyes again.


once i reached home,
i slept almost imediately after shower.

grr.
stupid head spinning.
=_=!

PEACE OUT!

No comments: