nuffnang1

Monday, June 09, 2008

*GONE were the days..*

"But nothing's greater
Than the rush that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness
I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love"


Tears flowed down my eyes
when this chorus was played in my phone.
I know,
things are over.
But sometimes,
part of me would not wanna accept.
Yes, i'm being selfish.

What if i had told you earlier?
Would it make a difference?
I doubt so.
Time can't be reversed back
to that moment
where i decided to take the risk.

But people move on,
and so should i.
I should stop dwelling in the past
and accept the hard reality.

Every tear dripped
will not bring you back,
not even a close friend.

Its too much and too difficult
for me to accept the fact that
you belong to someone else.

And i wish you all the best.
Finally, everything came to a closure.

I have to learn to appreciate
little things in life.

Friends who have been there for me
at my lowest point of my life, ().
And most importantly,
like wad you said,
cherish the person who truely love you.
Its by a rare chance u get to have them.
so treasure them because they are precious.

ok people,
i'm not being emo,
nor i just broke up.
but just some random update.
lol.
=)

PEACE OUT!

No comments: