nuffnang1

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

*L.O.V.E*

i saw somethings which i should
not have seen.

we are no longer together.
and yet i felt the same way if we did.

karma finally found me.

and i deserved it.

words cant describe how i felt.

NO,
i'm not angry at you for doing those things.

i regret for not treasuring you
when u were there for me.
even with your restrictions,
you'll find a away to be there for me.

and all this while,
i didnt see that.

all this while,
i've been hurting you.

words that i say,
things that i do,
would end up hurting you.

but how could i?
i loved you.

yes.
i said,
I LOVE YOU.

and now,
we cant turn back the time.
make things the way it is.

i have to be strong for both of us.

i cant be like this state all my life.

but i'm sure,
one fine day,
i'll be ok.


*i really wish dreams do come true too.*


thanks shan and darrell
for listening me out.
or else i could have done something
that i shouldnt had.

i just realised that,
everytime i feel upset,
i would lock myself in the shower
and blast cold water on me.
and i would sat down and cry.
yes,
men DO cry.
i can feel the blood gushing to my head.
and i would just cry, in pain.

and after about 15mins?

i'll be standing,
feeling much better.

this is my way
for releasing my emotions.

and it works for me,
for now.

like i said,
i dont blame you.
i deserved it.
i believe in karma.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: