nuffnang1

Sunday, July 20, 2008

*SAYOWE AUDITIONS*

slept at 4am the night before.
omg.

i felt so worried.

alarm rang at 8am,
called melvin and wake him up.

soon,
i left and prepared.
packed my sax,
and left for home.

took a cab down to UPCC. and i hate
yellow top cabs.
it's stinks!
grrrr!

thanks gawd the driver
allowed me to open up the windows.

but the hind side was,
when i arrived UPCC,
my hair was all over the place!
grrrr.

and to my surprised,
there were alot of alto
saxes who are going for the audition.

that made me more nervous.
OMG!
and they are like SUPER PRO CAN!?

grrr.
my target is to get over
the audition and built up
on my confidence.

when my turn came up.
i could feel the strictness of the judges.

and i acted so silly,
firstly,
i didnt introduce myself
and secondly,
i didnt calm myself down.

so i started playing.

omg!
omg!
omg!

i fumbled through the notes,
rushing,
playing wrong notes!

OMG!
OMG!
omG!

argh............

but heck.
i went through the auditions.

haha.
i really wanna know the judges comments.
=)

after auditions,
mel and i
went over to ghim moh for lunch.

i was super hungry. no breakfast,
and i'm having a hang over...
oops.
wahhaha.

talked and slacked with mel till abt 4.30pm?
we talked abt the clique and
a possible overseas trip together.

wooot!
i'm super excited can?!

now,
i'm home,
and i'm planning to catch on my sleeping.
*oink*
hee..

nights.

trust.trust.trust.trsut.trust
issues


PEACE OUT!

No comments: