nuffnang1

Monday, September 08, 2008

*ALLERGIC TO FLOWERS*

if u are wondering whether
am i allergic to FLOWERS?
according to my second last post,
and as i've explained to alen and alice,
i'm NOT totally allergic to flowers.

eventhough there were few incidence when
i had bad rashes due to the flowers that
were given to me,
i'm NOT totally allergic to flowers.

it's just the thought of receiving flowers,
wasting money on something which would
just last for weeks was bothering me.

why waste money on something
-that i could not keep?
-that could not be eaten?
-that would cause me to itch?

so people,
TAKE note,
if you wanna buy me gifts,
buy me chocolates or
something that i could
keep for a really LONG TIME.

i'm not picky,
im just concerned about the environment...


RIGHT....



FROM WORK:
everyone at work thinks that
i'm an underage KID!
wth!
i'm 20 this year!
grrr.


"ich umarme dich und halte dich so fest,
dass ich dich nie wieder los lassen mochte"


PEACE OUT!

No comments: