nuffnang1

Monday, September 15, 2008

*OUTING WITH SIBLINGS*

they say,
"blood is thicker then water".

after a LONG time,
today we went out together after
dinner at home.

was supposed to walk around vivo
to buy present for my mom
(her birthday is this wed,
17 sept 08)
but we ended up shopping
and slacking;
just have time for each other.

we cathced up alot.
hee.

and i bumped into
love.

=)

sis and bro,bro and i, sis and i, US! =)

after we arrived home from VIVO,
we went for a short jog,
about 2.4km.
=)

OMG!
it took me 14mins 26secs!
gah!

so slow!
hwahaha.
i must improve it till 8mins.
my target.
=)

after running,
we went to the gym
to cool down..
hee..

me after 20 sit ups.=_=!
i felt super tired and painful.
gone were the days where i can do
40-50 sit ups with ease.
=(

i'm getting fat and lazy.
no wonder bee left me.
wahaha.

us,
on our way back.
my family love. =)


PEACE OUT!

No comments: