nuffnang1

Saturday, July 01, 2006

*random*

stayed over at my aunt's place.
i SWEAR, smt is not right over there.
eventhough i'm a skeptic,
there's a small part of me believe in all this stuff.

all of us slept in the living room.
on my right was my mom,
then my mom's uncle then my grandad.
opposite us were my cousin, my aunt, and grandma.
then in one of the rooms, was my sis and another cousin.
AND for the whole night,
i cant even sleep for 30min.
i keep being awake.

i turned to my right,
saw the window,
there's someone who was like walking past the corridor
and at time stayed at the window.
it really spooked me out.
i cant see who it was as the window is close
and only shadow can be seen.

and when i turn to my left,
i see str8 into an empty DARK room!
OMFG lah!!!!!!!!!
so no choice i SLEPT straight up!

forced my self to sleep.
got a few minutes of winks.

and once, i remembered,
i suddenly woke up.
then i notice my aunt was staring at me.
OMFG lah.
i was so scared that i just ignore and closed
my eyes while reciting some prayers.

wah.
i really hope my aunt will be alright lah.

i heard stories by my sis [who's taking care of her],
other aunts, grandparents, her child, my mom and the rest
of the other ppl that my 3Rd aunt is being possessed.
I SO DO NOT WANNA BELIEVE lah.
i keep telling my mom to stop bringing her to
some bomoh.
i seriously thinks that she needs to see a professional.


oh well,
finally got to sleep after subuh [ at around 5.30am].

PEACE OUT!

No comments: