nuffnang1

Sunday, July 02, 2006

*SWS youth prac*

woke up at 9am.
bathe then had breakfast.
talked about the financial burden my

aunt family gonna face.
finding solutions and stuff.


haiz....
pity lah. seriously.
my 3rd aunt is not spiritually stable
and her husband passed away recently.
everything came at a shot.

anyways,
at 11am,
my uncle came.
fetch me, my mom and my mom's uncle.
he's going back to KL.

went over to tanjong pagar railway station.
had lunch there. ******

after that,
i rushed home,
and get my sax.
rushed over to ulu pandan.
wah MELVIN!
kill u sia!
said got sectionals after band.
haha.
oh well.
when i came,
the band prac was ending.
there were no sectional!
haha.
so i got to play one 'A' NOTE.
haha.
oh well........

after band prac,
all of us decided to have lunch in town.
took 111 over. OMG.
they BITCHed lah.
haha.
damn funny.
=)

we bought our food from different shops.
then gathered back at this place.
somewhere at PS basement.
haha.
then we just eat and mingle lo!
dmn funny group lah!
haha.
then after that,
walked around PS.
rearranged all the toys to er.....
sex position?
haha.
see for urself!

*pics* mass orgy wild-life =) melvin's shirt joeven acting sissy! =)
******

took NEL back home.
=)

PEACE OUT!

No comments: