nuffnang1

Thursday, July 06, 2006

*thursday*

didnt go school again.
had KENDURI at aunt's place.
it's ONE week anniversary.
everything went quite smoothly
till prayer time at 8pm.
everyone gathered at the living room
and recites some prayers.

so did my aunt.
she was sitting with my mom and sis.
then suddenly,
in the middle of prayers,
she fainted.
OMFG!
i stoned.
first thing i did was to take a pillow from the room.
my sis and cousins fanned her.
while this was happening,
the imam(priest) and the rest keep on reading prayers.

i tot, she was just overwhelm by lossing her husband.
then later on, she sat down.
then she start screaming!
argh!!!!!
i was like shocked lah!
one of my cousin was so shocked that
she jumped back.
my sis pinned her leg down,
my uncle was reciting prayers into her ears.
i went back to my seat and join the group praying.
she kept screaming.
"stop it!!!!!! stop praying!!"
"i'm burning inside"
"i'm hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
wah!
her voice different lah!
i was like super shocked!
my FIRST time seeing her LIVE telecast!!!!

then at one point where the imam mention
prayers to her late husband,
she start crying and coupled her hand
and join in the prayer.
SHE'S back to herself.

later on, an IMAN from a mosque came.
he, together with my mom, my granny, my uncle
and two men went into a room.
they did some spiritual stuff lah.
i WOULD not wanna noe.

later, everything came back to normal.
then i heard granny saying smt.
she said she dreamt and saw the ginns
who are disturbing the family.
they claimed that they are the one responsible
for my uncle's death.
and they have the power to do it again.
my granny spoke back to them saying that
the lives are in ALLAH's hand. and they are not ALLAH.

OMG.
spooky stuff have been happening lately.
i seriously doubt it's real as we ARE living in
a SCIENTIFIC-based explaination society.
but at times,
even in my own home,
i FEEL that someone is watching me,
watching my every move.
i CAN sense it.
lately,
the situation at home became better.

Surah is being played in RADIO during MAGRIB.
phrases from quran were placed all over the house,
and i'm being closer to my religion then i ever
was in my 18 years on earth.

all i wanna say is,
to all those ppl who had send those
unwanted 'things' to other ppl;
what the fuCk on earth do u gain
by doing so?
u harm the whole family
and in the end,
u sold ur soul to the devil.
and fucking ROT in HELL!
IDIOTs.
=)

ARGH.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: