nuffnang1

Saturday, March 24, 2007

*eve of BDAE*

OMG!
haha.
today is havoc ar.........
after band...
went home.
was ready to go out to meet wen yang.
to count watch a midnight movie.
but then,
he was last minute 'sick'
WADEVA....
haha....

then wan cheng sms.
she asked to go clubbing....
OMG lah....
it's been awhile since i club with the group.
quickly change and then sms bjorn.
met up with hasif, fazil, eugene, wan cheng and bjorn.
haha.
havoc lah....
gonna spank WC bad man.
she keep telling everyone it's my bdae.


AND


stangers came up to me and wishing me and kissing me!
WTF lah!
haha...
hilarious man....wc and i with BUTT statues.....bjorn and i at club.bjorn and i on the way to BM macD.ate there.
reached home @ 6pm.


thanks the darlings for counting down with me.

btw, HAPPY BDAE TO WEIJIE!
bloody DRUNKYARD.
sms me crap.
haha.
miss you like shit.

=)

~moving on in life could be the most difficult thing to do~

No comments: