nuffnang1

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

hannah? joao? "my NAME is johan"

ok.
lately there's wierd customers.
once, last week,
i was stationed in station F.
together with jai.
it was 11.30pm.
there was one table left.
they came in late.
they were from arab.
ya.
arab drink beers and wines.
wierd huh.
anyways,
this lady asked wads my name.
i told her,
"my NAME is johan"
oh, and she translated it into
'hannah"
ya. as in a female name.
but according to her,
it's john popes name.
lalal.
watever
as i said,
"my NAME is johan"!!!!!

they yesterday,
i was doing indoor.
again with jai.
was station at A.
there was a function.
then this lady asked wads my name.
yes.
another KPO person.
then she eagerly translate me name in portugese.
this time it's "joao"

wads up with ppl with translating my name?
dots........

No comments: