nuffnang1

Thursday, March 08, 2007

UPs & DOWNs in life.............

ok.
i'm bored.
just got back from SP with sya.
OMG lah.
lifes sucks now.
i FAILED my repeated module.
YES.
I FAILED.
fucked.
have to go back there and appeal.
i cant think of any reasons to give.
it's me.
i was too lazy to even go school.
haha.
it will be a miracle
if i were to continue.

my parents have been supportive though.
when i got home last night,
the house fridge was filled with courses.
most from private schools.

i have to look for a new course if my
appeal doesnt go through.

life's been a BITCH to me lately.

yesterday,
i was having attachment.
then i felt the urge to go to the toilet.
i placed my phone into my shirt pocket.
after peeing,
i went to wash my hands.
i was bending down coz the damn sink was low
my phone slipped out and dropped into
the clogged sink.
FUCK.
luckily it was off.
i tried to dry it.
kena scolded by SELINA (aka mary -virgin mary)
for going to the toilet and drying my phone.
WTF lah.
my phone IS MORE IMPORTANT
than your slave-operator job.

i took a half day to check my results
and thought of sending my phone for repairs.
as you know,
i failed. AGAIN.

but things change for the better.
my phone made a full recovery soon later.

now, i'm gonna take a nap.
then i'm working later @ 7pm till 11pm.
then ton-ing out with khalis.
haiz.
wish everything will turn up well.



i'm still thinking of you baby. =(

No comments: