nuffnang1

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

*wierd....*

i had a wierd dream.
haiz.
lately,
i've been having dreams.
some were bitter sweet.

but last night dream was
surprising.

i dreamt that i was attempting
SUICIDE.
=x

erm....

anyways,
woke up late.
went over to SP and met up with
april and betty for dinner.

today's band was special.
=)

******
lao ban:
"johan, here's the strap.
forgot about it the other day."

me:
"huh? you know my name?"

lao ban:
"yah. of course."
******

then later
i had my own sectional when he take
the 'japan' band.

then after the band ended,
we talked.
it's like the first time after
3 years in SP lah.
felt abit better about myself after that.
=)
felt more inspired;
rather than feeling worried all the time.
i just need more air support.
spend more time on my instrument.
=)

took the train with april.
she accompanied me all the way to harbourfront.
=)

PEACE OUT!

No comments: