nuffnang1

Friday, June 08, 2007

*is it even legal?*

ok.
woots.
came late for school.
had CA lab test.
lol.
SMOKED through it.
<3

went back home,
slacked till 5.45pm.
i was late for work.

darnit.
so went over to the taxi stand
and wait...
and wait....
and wait.....
-_-!!

what pissed me off
was some inconsiderate singaporeans.
there IS a fucking TAXI stand there.
and i'm waiting there.
first there was this aunty stood about 5 meters infront of me.
then another guy stood about 50 meters infront of me.
WTF.
and...
the best part was,
taxis actually stopped for them.
(citicab and comfort)
HELLO everyone.
there is a TAXI STAND!!!!!
and i WAS late for work;
yet again.

was station in station D.
had a 40 pax function...
blalala.
today was slamed.
helped out bar the siem reap before
my function started.
damn shagged lah....

on my way home @ 11pm,
khair called.
haha.
really man,
hope u can make it on sunday.
=)

been making myself quite busy lately.

friday:
-acs lab test
-movie/lunch with emin
-swsy rehearsal

saturday:
-concert

sunday:
-clubbing. =)

i do this to have a purpose;
to keep you out of my head.
i hate U.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: