nuffnang1

Saturday, June 09, 2007

*movie/lunch/swsy rehearsal*

went slighty late for CA tutorails.
it was quite interesting.
learnt a few new concepts.

at around 10 am,
i had MY ACS lab test.
yet again,
I SMOKED THROUGH.
haha.
=)
FULL MARKS
*cross fingers*

after the test,
i went home.
was very tired due to the fact that
i only had about 2hours nap.

once i reached home,
i slept.

woke up back around 12.45pm.
went over to PS.
supposedly to meet up with emin @ 1.30pm.
but he's late.

and the queue for the movie was SUPER long!
so decided not to buy the tixs first.

emin finally came by 2.45pm+++
thats about 1hr15mins late?
haha.
it's ok lah.
i made him wait for me most of the time.
so yeah....

went over to cathay cineplex.
had lunch @ LJS and
watched HULA GIRLS.
<3 color="#cc33cc">*pics*
emin and i LUNCH.

HULA GIRLS us in 100 to UPCC ******

OMG. it's like a few more hours till our concert!
yikes.....

PS:
someone bang onto my chair
and my saxophone dropped
on alice's saxophone.
and guess wad,
my BEST reed was chipped.
*FUCK*
and concert IS TML.
*double fuck*

after band,
went over to have dinner @ ghim moh.
took cab home from there.
was super exhausted.
=(

but today i had fun.
felt much more better.

eventhough we decided to leave our
past behind,
there's a part of me which still
does not want to let go.
i still loved you,
eventhough after much shit we went
through.
but i guess you will never know.
coz it's all hidden behind
my FAKE SMILE.
you are special to me.
but for our sake.
i must let it go.


PEACE OUT!

No comments: