nuffnang1

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

*bar opium*

oh well.
overslept for sectional this afternoon.
i'm so sorry
BETTY GYM GOH YI MEI!!!!

erm.
slept at 5am.
and the next thing i knew,
i woke up at 6pm
with both my grandma and grandpa
starring at me.
*freaky*

it was 6pm.
and the best part was
i'm supposed to work at 6pm!
aha.
sms-ed ramesh and said,
i'll be there by 7pm instead.

had a quick dinner with family
before i left.

and i almost talked to mother.
but i just not able to mumble
any words.
haiz.
i guess its too late.
i cant talk/look at mother.
and dylan,
it's not my ego.
i just cant ok.


reached work by 7pm.
was stationed at bar.
help both beverage runner and bar indoors.

sam is damn funny lah.
he pulled me and JJ over to this caucasion couple
and introduce us.
wth.
haha.

work was fun.
especially with bar opium.
working with restaurant,
you'll be constantly be
under pressure.
but with bar,
it's at your own pace.
more 'friendlier' environment.
haha.

left by 11pm after supper.
talked to jon abt some band matters and
the outing on friday.
=)
it's gonna be a blast!
=)

then on my way home,
talked to kenny.
cant recall what was it about.
but i'm sure it was just
rubbish to keep me
occupied till i get home.

oh ya.
and important topic raised my kenny.
how to save money!

i've just realised,
i receive a total of $800-$1200/month.
from allowance and pay checks.
thats alot lah!!!
but i always find myself struggling by at times.

there must always a minimun of $50 in
my wallet so i can feel 'secure'.
i dont know why.
then if it became lesser,
i will withdraw more.
till my money depleted.
how?how?
i'm not a spoilt person FYI.
but i spend money like water....

someone please suggest a way which
i can save?
=x

PEACE OUT!

No comments: