nuffnang1

Sunday, July 15, 2007

*bloody bugger*

ok,
i'm pissed off at someone.
super pissed.

firstly,
i didnt ask you to come along on friday
and yet i got shits from you.

was it my fault that u were 'touched'?
pls lah hor,
I DID FUCKINGLY HELP YOU
but u rejected me.
and you seemed to like
'fugly' touching you.
and i presume since u pushed me
away,
you wanted to be with 'fugly'.

and today
then all of the fucking blue,
you tell melvin and alice
that i left you
and pushed u closer to 'fugly'
wtf.
pls lah.

i'm still fucking pissed at your comment.
you wanna black labeled me,
do it to your friends.
mofo.

cant believe i actually cared for you.
you unappreciative brat.

still have the gutts to ask
me go fab sunday with you.
*pui*


*******************
and i threw my temper at someone.
i'm sorry.
i didnt meant it.
haiz.
you catched me at a wrong timing.
argh.
shit man.
i'm super sorry kenny.
=x

like what dylan said,
" i need to control my emotions well,
let it be love, hatred, anger etc.
dont let them overpower you."


PEACE OUT!

No comments: