nuffnang1

Saturday, July 28, 2007

*korMERVIN*

after concert,
i was suposed to meet lucire.
but was canceled,
so i decided to go to spend a night at gramp's
place.
i just do not want to go home.
the more time i spend at home,
the more i will be frustrated.

went over to sembawang,
kor mervin called,
it was so coincidental.
so i changed plans.
met kor at sun plaza
and watch ALONE.

wow lah.
the movie was quite interesting
alot of sudden shocks.
lols.
pim and ploy.
had an interesting twist in the end.
nice show to scare yourself.

after movie,
kor asked me to choose whether to
go home or slack over his place.
=x

i end up slacking with him at his place.
lol.
it was fun.
he really cheered me up.
he understands me well.
i was so surprised.
he can read my emotions straight from my face.
he's good.
i end up sleeping on his bed while he slept on the
floor.
=)
good host.

woke up by noon.
and took a fast bath.
kor was pampering me too much.
lol.
he cooked for me breakfast.
though it was difficult to stomach
due to the fact that the fillet was SEMI-BURNT,
i still ate all of it.
=x
it's the thoughts that counts.

left arund 1pm.
after watching scary movie 1.
tried to finish up those cookies and chocolates
given during IBM concert. YES,
i'm growing fatter!!
haha.

once i got home,
i was upset back.
haiz.
shall not bother myself too much.

i'm showing signs of being sucidal.
god i'm going crazy.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: