nuffnang1

Friday, March 21, 2008

*CAMPING*

send bee home before
heading to changi
to meet up with family
for camping.
=_=!

took NEL to punggol.
things keeping me company.
=)

once in punggol,
i took 3 to pasir ris.
from there,
i took cab over to changi village.

i vaguely remember
my mom telling me they are somewhere
near the changi jetty.
so i made my way;
alone on a dark path.
and i'm not scared.
=) wahhaa.
=x

after 1 hour walk along the changi beach,
i came to realise that my mom
could have a possibilty of being dumb.

so not to take any more risk of being lost,
i walked back to changi village.
spent 2 hours walking aimlessly,
late at night,
alone.
*gulp*

arrived changi village,
and called daddy.

=_=!
they were waiting for me at the
interchange bus stop.
wth.

walked over to campsite.
which was about 10mins walk.
=_=!
it's not changi jetty.
it was ferry terminal.
=_=!
ass.

meet up with cousins!
=)
cousin afiq
cousin adil
uncle fendi


spend the night,
fishing,
walking around,
listening to ghost encounters on
the radio.
=_=!
and most of the encounters
was on changi beach
how cool.
=_=!

in the end,
all slept in the 8-man tent together.
=_=!

but i chose to sleep alone
in another 4-man tent.
lol

my tent 'lamp'
come casper.... sleep with me.
=_=!

to be continued....

PEACE OUT!

No comments: