nuffnang1

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

*the END.... finally*

had lunch in
ayer rajah with itp buddies.
=)

pataya rice. surprisingly it was NICE!!
=)



i finally received my
released letter from SP.

i was afraid to tell bee.

i've quited school.

bee have been the one forcing me
to continue.

but i just cant do it anymore.
i cant do things half-heartedly.

after days of meeting
with lecturers and councillor,
i gave my definite answer,

"i'm not interested to continue
my course".


part of me felt sad.
i'm leaving SP band;
a 2nd home to me.

but on the other note,
i felt there's a huge
burden lifted.

now till enlistment
(not so soon)
i'll be most likely
be doing relief teaching
for MATHS and MUSIC in
both primary school and sec school

KIDS, HERE I COME.

omg.
i sound like micheal jackson.

but
i do love kids.

there's this special bond btwn us.
maybe i'm childish.
bleph.

bee was busy reading
up GP
while i continued my VIWAWA!
=)
so cute can!
bees
hanz
=)

then after that i went
jogging.

*i feel fat* see MY-gawd-damn-fucking-fat-legs argh!!! aftermath of jogging frenzy =x

my timing
increased.
damnit.
10mins16sec
for 2.4km.
not good enough!

tralalala....


talked to bee before retiring for the
night.
i love bee so MUCH!
=)

MUACKS.
=.=

PEACE OUT!

No comments: