nuffnang1

Sunday, March 09, 2008

*the next morning*

woke up around 10am.
bee's mom cooked lunch,
woo.
taiwan beef noodles. =)

after lunch,
i headed to UPCC.

then i encounter some bloody bugger.

ok,
imagine me carring my sax case
which is abt 8kg on my back.
then on my right shoulder,
i sling a green bag which contained
my laptop and my stuffs.
then my left hand,
i was holding my files.

yes,
too many things.

it was around 12.05pm.
when my bus 315 (sbs678x) approached,
i stood up,
and wave a little;
signalling the bus to stop.
the bus, sped and drove past me,
stopping only about 10 meters away from the
bust stop.
i hurriedly walked over to the entrance.
the driver (white hair bastard) stared at me,
not wanting to open the door for
about 2 whole minutes.

then he opened up the door
and scold me for not waving the bus to stop.
showing me his fucked up face.

honestly,
if i were not to carry anything,
i would have punched him right on the face.
my back hurts and yet he attitude to me.

remember the new campaign,
"bus drivers deserve to work in
a safe environment? stop abusing"


if this kind of drivers drives the bus daily,
i doubt this campaign would be even a
minimal success.
=_=!

went to serangoon then headed to beuna vista.

SWSY prac was ok.
huimei and i need more time to play
with each other.

we totally sound different.

yikes.

after band,
mel, jon and i had dinner
in ghim moh before we headed home.
all of us were too tired.

once i arrived home,
i slept.
=_=!

PEACE OUT!

No comments: