nuffnang1

Friday, April 18, 2008

*er......*

stayed home.
i didnt feel like going out.

i feel so dead.
bee called to meet.

i agreed only on these conditions:
- no physical contact
(i'm afraid i could not handle my emotions inside)
- no discussion abt the past
(i want to leave things as the way it is)
- this is an outing, NOT a date
(i want us to be friends. not enemies)

bee agreed.

went over to BM.
bought my stuff.
waiting for bee's sms for confirmation;
meeting in tiong bahru plaza at 6pm.

time check: 5.30pm,
still no respond.

i'm thinking whether bee had forgoten or
decided not to meet.

i went back home when time struck 6pm.

part of me felt relieved,
part of me felt sad.
i'm confused.

got home,
placed my stuff,
showered and was about to take a nap
when bee called.
=s

i quickly changed then i took a cab down,
movie was at 7pm, (time check, 6.45pm)

we watched,
definitely,maybe =x

one part,
i just couldnt hold my tears.

i excused myself then i headed to the gents.

i *erhem* (clear throat) CRIED.

past memory flowed in freely.
i cant help it.

the story was very touching.
it's a must-watch movie.
trust me.

after movie, i sent bee to
serangoon,
where i met royston.

i wanted to go to mustafa
to stock up my supplies at home.

but half way there,
i had a change of heart.

i wanna go home and be EMO can?!

grrr.
i hate my current situation.
tsk.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: