nuffnang1

Sunday, April 13, 2008

*i'm FAT!*

swsy band prac was ok.
=)

today,
i was feeling kinda emo.

for some random reason,
i could not think properly.

my heart was split into 2.

i could not choose.

whats the matter with me?

and because of that,
i had sudden urge to binge;
uncontrolled self-indulgence.

argh.
i thought i was over this phrase.
i do not want to go back to my bad habbit
and drop back into the pit of eating disorder.

i was over that stage more then 3 years ago.
and it was a period of hell for me.

argh.

food and more food =x

alice and i,
in ADIDAS VIVO CITY. see my fcuking fat tummy.
pukes..

us *muacks* =x fXXi's pose... =_=! hollow ghost colgate adverstisement. =_=!

royston met us in VIVO.
and we slack around for supper before
heading home.

i have to stop eating compulsively.

sigh..

PEACE OUT!

No comments: