nuffnang1

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

*GRRRRR*

argh!
it's already 2.30pm
when i jolted from sleep!
OMFG!
my phone went dead!
a plain white screen!
WTF!
and due to that,
it didnt wake me up at 1pm.
i set an alarm for no use!
FCUK!

i quickly search for my sis's previous phone.
tried to search for yunshan's number.
i'm supposed to meet up with her
at 2.45pm in commonwealth.
grrrr!!

and best part,
3/4 of my contacts are not in the sim card!
argh..

managed to get her number from alice.
i rescheduled to meet her at 3pm instead.

left my house around 2.45pm.
waited for the figging cab till 3.15pm!

yunshan was so GONNA KILL ME!

finaly a cab came and i took to commonwealth
then we went straight to woodlands and
picked jon up before we headed to RP.

phew!
we were just a few minutes late.
met YY, then we headed for PRODUCTION MEETING
for SWSYW in concert 08.

everything went smoothly.
i'm quite impressed by TRCC.

after meeting,
i received my tixs from YY.
i have to assigned it to the rest.
WOOOOO!
750 tixs X $10 each = $7500!!
=)

YY drove YS, JON and myself to causeway point.

we had some 'kuih' in baquet
before heading fo SAKAE SUSHI for dinner!
=x

ate quite alot..
*too bad no pics...
remember... my phone.... =_=!



*i cant believe u didnt turn up.
i had so much to say/tell you.
so many things to clear with you.

but you didnt care.
you didnt came.
and the best part,
you walked away from us.

you didnt give me a chance to explain,
nor did you fight for me.

you just let me go.

thanks for everything.
take care.

heartbroken*


after dinner,
i went home.
my mind was clouded.
who cares.

grrrr.

i want to shut the world out.
i want some time alone for now.... at least...

PEACE OUT!

No comments: