nuffnang1

Friday, November 04, 2005

hAri rAya 2....















gawd.
my butt damn lazy lah.
woke up @ 7am.
called aisyah.she didnt picked up.
so i guess she's not going to school....
and so did i.
went back to my slumber...

woke up @ 11.30am....
woke up by my mom shrieks....
she told me to go to DEPOT rd to extend my passport.
bleph....

damn sian lah.
she told me to do this coz she wanted
me to tag along to my granny's place in
MALAYSIA.

left home @ around 2.30pm.
took public transport cause it's for sure,
the damn causeway gonna fucking jammed lah....
nothing much happened lah.
till in KRANJI....
this GUY kept looking at me.
and he looked damn familiar lah....
kept looking at each other till he said hi.
thats when i realised it was avin.
cheh...
-pics-
me and my bro
mom and bro
once reached malaysia,
took a cab in.
reached my granny's place at around 4.30pm.
-pics-[9]
the house damn big lah.....
have their own mini-farm.
when dusk finally arrived,
my bro, mom and i did our prayers.
no one led.
i can't lead in the prayers coz i have pierced ears.
my bro is to young.
and my mom definitely couldn't
so....no one led lah....
after that, i had a brief dinner....
[actually, i ate 3 times since i stepped into the house]
and played FIREWORK!
omg.it was so cool!and trilling....
wooots... by around 9pm,
the cab we called arrived.
had the normal
'seeking forgiveness'
session.
blalala......
then we went home!
yeah.....damn shagged.
-pics-

PEACE OUT!

No comments: