nuffnang1

Thursday, November 24, 2005

slacking....

hei!
now i'm in SALC with sya.
bleph.
damn boring lah.
she's sitting beside me.
haha.
damn lame lah.
tagging my tag board.
haha....


ok.
today totally missed DE tutorials.
did it on purpose lah.
sya called me to wake me up.
gawd,
she safe my life yet again.
had a quick bath and took a cab to school....
again!!!
omg!
my cab fund is depleting.
i need a sugar daddy or a sugar mommy man!

arrived late for maths lecture.
but my attendance was taken.
for like lessons,
i only came 3 of it.
so my attendance was 50%.
sas DID send me a warning letter.
hehe....
gawd,
i need to change!
argh!
had egg mayo and tuna sandwitches during class
and a iced milo....


*yummmy-ness*

took some pics....
me....
me and aan....
our 'friendship' bands....
aan's, sya's and mine!!

now me and sya burning time in SALC.
till our next lesson, i shall be crapping in here.
cant wait for CRS later
.

to that sP3c!@L someone.....

*muchos love*

PEACE OUT!

No comments: