nuffnang1

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

mathS!!!!!!!!!!!

today was annoying.
baby woke me up.
just to make sure i'll go to school.
but after i bathe.
i cant take it.
thinking of 4 hrs of maths tutorials is gonna kill me.
i went back to slumber.

that is the worst mistake i ever did.
i've promised baby.
and i've broken it.
i'm so sorry dear.
i'm really sorry.
went back to school for IDEAS and DE tutorials.

IDEAS was fun.
i saw my results for the sketching.
i got 5/5.
haha.
later we had to do a structure out of clay.
we had to follow our designs.....
i'm quite proud of my structure lah.
so beautiful.
hope my future house will look like this!
so my future spouse,
take note!
i want a house which looks like this!
dont worry.
it wont collapse!

DE!
pure bugger.
almost fall asleep.

was realeased at 4.30pm.
accompanied farhan to lab.
he needs to borrow my card reader to transfer his pics
to his MP4.
soon, it was 6.15pm.
had to leave.
borrowed him my card reader since he still needs it.

band was ok lah.
lau ban didnt come.
those performing for open house had band prac just now,
then the rest have our own sectionals.
damn tiring lah.

so happy for myself.
now i can play reed size 3 and a half.
woOoot!
finally.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: