nuffnang1

Thursday, November 03, 2005

hAri rAya....

woke up around 2.30pm.
damn tired lah.
the whole family went to my grandma's place.
she's living in sembawang area.
she and grandpa is staying together
with my youngest aunt and her family.
it was nth much till late afternoon.

they were like talking about the past
HARI RAYA.
my mom commented that:

"this year hari raya, it felt different.
coz every eve of hari raya,
everyone would go to my granny's house
[beside my block]
to break our last day of fasting together"

my mom commented this because
my granny used to live very near to us.
then, she began to cry.
so did almost everyone.
my granny commented that yesterday,
when she broke fast with my aunt,
they hear this 'special' prayer in radio.....
she began to cry to herself.
and so did my aunt.

it was such an emotional time for all of us.
i sort of like begin to cry lah.
i noe its abit embarassing.
i'm a guy,
but i do have feelings too.
i love my granny alot.

it's just that, when i looked out of my kitchen window,
and see my grandparent's old house opposite,
the window was shut.
i felt abit empty lah.

when i was in primary sch.
i would visit her everyday without fail.
then when i was in sec school,
the visiting lessen.
now in poly.
dont have the time to visit.

now she's in sembawang.
it's near to impossible to vist leisurely.

when it was around 8pm,
it was time to go.
it was such an emotional scene.
we were asking for forgiveness from the
elders.

when we walked to the lift,my granny accompanied us.

gave her a peck each on both of her cheeks.
and said to her....

"i love you granny, take care. see you soon."

she cried.
gawd.
i also cried.
bleph.
so embrassing.
i'm now broadcasting to the world
that i'm such a wimp.
-pics-*grandma and me!*-----------------------------

later on, we went to my aunt's house in
TOH GUAN.
reached there around 9.30pm.
i ate a little.
then around 10pm,
i left for glasshouse.
promised to blanja mel and joyce for making
them to go to PARKWAY to work today.

met joyce, mel, carrie, denise, beng, nick,matt.

went over to PS Mac for supper AGAIN.
PEACE OUT!

No comments: