nuffnang1

Sunday, March 19, 2006

18 march.

alright,
i woke up with a jolt!
by my MOM's screaming!!!!!!!!!!
argh!!!!!

quickly took a bathe and went out.
took a cab down to TOH GUAN....
it was a a funeral anniversary
for a grandma....
who passed away on 6feb.
she was my grandma's step sister.

reached there at around 12.30pm.
later on at 1pm,
i had to leave to fetch my bro from
somewhere in Jurong west.

anyways,
came back at around 2pm.
by then,
most of my cousins were there.
took some pics....
with my fav-cutest-chubbiest cousin....
alysa.... aka nana....
tried a few emotions.....

cannot make it de....

anyways,
did help in preparations for the anniversary.
at around 4.30pm,
i told my mom that i gtg to work.
so i took a short bath.
when i came out.....
BANG!
happy birthday.
wth lah.
really didnt expect it.
it was only 18MARCH.
my sis bdae is on 19MARCH.
the reasons were simple.....
1. its difficult to gather EVERYONE for an event....
2. my sis and i are ALWAYS busy.....
so....
pics....
our ice-cream cake.... HER ice-cream cake HIS ice-cream cake our bdae cakes the kid-cousins bdae ppl with kid-cousins artistic shot of MY cakeppl busy cutting it bdae gerl and 'shocked'-cousin CAKE anyone? some ppl in the house... ME AND MY beloved grandma!
***********
went to work.
work was ok.
after work,
sya, kak tini, fauzi, sharmain and myself
went for a midnight movie.
haha.
we watched,
UNDERWORLD.
haha.
i'll give it a 8.5/10 for its cool graphics!
after the movie,

kak tini went off to work to do smt,
so the rest of us went to eat supper at
KOPITIAM at youth park....
waiting for MERC cab.... reached home at around 5.30am.


PEACE OUT!

No comments: