nuffnang1

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

*off-day*

aight!
woke up at 12pm
after a 5 hour sleep!
yawn!

from 12-5pm,
i was busy uploading
my blog, checking emails
and uploading pictures.....

lol....
at 6.30pm,
left home to meet edwin
at tiong bahru.
was planning to catch a movie and dinner.

took 16 all the way to PS,
while he boarded the bus when it stops at his stop.
we were there about 1.5 hours early for the movie.
so once we bought the tickets,
we went to swenson's for dinner.
there was this 'minah'
who served us....
and after she seated us down,
she said.....
"our soup of the day is cream of VEG-GIE-THE-BAL"
my goodness!
can they train staffs to pronounce
BASIC words properly.
haha...
no offence though....

saw miss lina there.
she's the operation manager
of fish and co whom hired me.
lol.
went over to her table to say hi.

*pics*

hungry person decor yogurt menu our, cream of "VEG-GIE-THE-BAL" soup my SPRING RHASPSODY his SPRING
......
we ended our dinner with yam ice cream
for him and choco ice cream for me.
our appertite wasn't big today.....

after dinner,
went over to theater 8 for our movie,
THE HILLS HAVE EYES.(M18)
OMFG!!!!!!!!!
wad a show.....
fucking gory.
WORST then SAW 2!
eeks!
OMFG!
i jumped out of my seat zillion of times!
and all edwin could do was to stare at me!
WTH!
haha.....
well....
did almost cry in the middle of the story.
it had a sad climax.
made me treasure my family more......

and i still wonder how the fuck are the survivors
gonna find civilisation in the middle
of NEW MEXICO desert!
the ending was left hanging....
i will grade this movie,
8.7/10.
well done on the gory scene.
almost make a saddist person like me to puke
in the middle of the movie.
i SWEAR i was about to leave the cinema lo!
BEST GORY MOVIE EVER!
better watch!!!!!!!!!

the movie ended at 11.30pm.
sya PS me by not coming for supper.
so i went home.
took 65 with edwin back.
i switch to 57 near a cemetery near habour front.
yawn!
long day today.
definetely,
no doubt that i LOVE today!
haha....


PEACE OUT!

No comments: