nuffnang1

Friday, March 24, 2006

*MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! (eve)*

alright........
yes!
my day had came!
woots!
LOVE every moment of it!
a brief encounter of my bdae eve


************
23 MARCH....
abang switch my working day.
LIKE finally!
he put me on schedule on friday.
i told him i cant work because i'm having my
BDAE thingy....
so he exchanged me to work on thursday instead
of FRIDAY.

6pm.....
rumours have been passed around saying that it
was my bdae in indochine.....

10.45pm....
took a break....
went to bar opium to find sya....
asked for SPRITE from botak....
instead,
he gave me, vodka lime....

eekss.....
the percentage of the vodka is alot sia....
i'm working sia.....
i get high then how?!
drank a few sips....
got scolded by the barman for not
'accepting' their gift....

11.30pm.....
was constantly being 'poked' by huilin.....
asking me to blow of the candle lamps.
she collected all the oil lamps from surrounding
tables.

18 oil lamps to be exact....

11.55pm......
ALL the staffs gathered at my station D.
i felt to paiseh lah.....
still got guest around......

12.00am sharp.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
they sang a bdae song for me.......
aw.....
and fauzi later reminded me that....
the 18 candles,
i have to blow off completly in ONE breath...
or else....
the leftover will be the amount
of torture i will get.
SHIT!!!!!!!!

with all my might,
i managed to blow off 3.
OMFG.
its difficult lah sials!!!!!

so fauzi recites......
15 cold ice buckets
15 eggs.....
15.............

shit ass!
argh.....

anyways,
we continue to do our closing duties...

12.30am
pics...we were allowed to eat and change.
i quickly made my way to the back of bar opium
to hide from the sabotage.....
was talking to sya when
SOMEONE poured a
stinky-smell-like-cibai-fish-sauce over me.....
i was like......
"MY FONE"
i quickly emptied my stuffs
from my pocket on the table....
and walked away.
it obvious that i can't run away.
so i just sat down on the floor and wait for my doom...
felt more sauce, eggs.....
eeks....
after that,
i gave chase to the sabotages....
managed to hug fauzi and adeline....
haha....
*pics* me after being sabotage....
not only my suffering end then.....
after i took a bath and changed to fresh clothes,
i went over to bar opium
to collect my stuff from sya.
the barman asked for my fone hanging on my neck.
he said he wanted to take some pictures....
so i gulibily gave him.....
when i asked him back,
he said no.....
ARGH.....
they made for me this concoction.... it looked dark....
it taste very alcoholic....
yucks.....
managed to finish it up....
after asking wad it was,
they say it's LONG ISLAND TEA.....
but.....
it didnt end there.
there was one more drink....
suggested by sya!!!!!!!
tequila shot.....
BUT later on,
botak add on....
so the barman did a submarine instead....
it's a tequila shot added to BEER!
OMFG!
i DONT drink beer....
argh!
i desporately need my FONE....
OMG...
it taste BAD!
very indusive....
nearly vomitted alot of times....
managed to finish it up with alot of struggles.....
after that drink....
he still said NO!
i was like....
ARGH!!!!!!!
call huilin over.....
she made a deal with them and they let me off....
the person who didnt let me off and made me drunk!

took the transport home.
was abit tipsy.
hang out with sis till 5 am.
went back home and slept instantly.

************

PEACE OUT!

No comments: