nuffnang1

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

RESULTS!!!!!!!

woke up @ 9am.
geared up to check my results....
bloody hell lah!
took me more than 1hr to get through....
during the 1hour wait....
did some reflection.

i was 100% sure that i didnt make it to yr 2.
i gave up during the exams.
applied for performing arts
and visual comms in NAFA.
was very sure i was on my way to NAFA.
thoughts of leaving all my friends behind hurt me alot.
seeing sya cried everytime i told her....

"i'm going to NAFA....
we still can meet up for supper at
bencoolen"

i was almost at a crying state when i finally
got through my profile.
was scanning through.
almost had an heart attack!
i fucking MADE it!
i'm going to 2nd yr.

though i flunked my GPA BADLY.
from 3.0 to 1.5.
yes!
half!
damn it!
bye to NTU or NUS!

so this is my FINAL GRADE FOR THE
WHOLE YEAR [sem 1 and 2]

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
A
C++ PROGRAMING
C+
AUTO CADD
C+
INNOVATION, DESIGN & ENTERPRISE IN ACTION
C+
CRITICAL REASONING SKILLS
C

PROJECT 1
C
ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 1
D+
UNRAVELLING THE SECRET OF LIFE [DNA AND US]
D+

PRINCIPLES OF ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
D
DIGITAL ELECTRONICS
D-

yeah,
i deserved those grades.
i didnt even bother to attend classes.
lol.
PON-star was my nick....
lol....
i was given a 2nd chance.
better not ruin it aight....
gonna buck up on my 2nd yr back.
haha.....
DONT CRY ANYMORE SYA!
i'll still be in SP!!!!!!
wOOts....
2A01,
here i'll come!!!!!!

PEACE OUT!

No comments: