nuffnang1

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

*random*

fuck u back.
now wad?
it's solely my fucking fault that our r/s failed?
screw u back lah.
GROW UP lah asshole mother fucker.

i lied to you first?
eh hello babe,
remember facts first can?
that bridge incident is so after u lied to
me SO MANY times.

so wad if i'm KPO?
just wanna 100% sure that you are a
FULL-TIME whore,
which is TRUE
=)

yes,
so what if i were to use you?
you are just another trash whore out there.
at least i was honest to right from the start.
it's you who is so fucking dumb and stupid,
not to get the message i was putting across.
then when we broke off,
i spelled out EVERY word then you got me.
you are really damn slow and stupid.

i forgave you for lying to me.
multiple times.
REMEMBER.
i guess you would only remember the bad side
of me.

hah.
wateva the fuck is,
grow up ya?
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve on.
i hate you,
I DESPISE YOUR cowardness.


PS: I FUCKING HATE LIARS. =)

sorry for my language ppl.
i just need to let things out.
=)

PEACE OUT!

No comments: